The initiative was funded by JTI (Japan Tabaco International – a global tobacco company), but its messaging was aimed purely at brands from other categories such as alcoholic beverages, soft drinks, confectionery and anything else that we all know isn’t as healthy for us as a mung bean stew.
Some stand out features of the event area included:
· The eerie design of a derelict fun fair
· The spinning wheel of ‘mis’fortune
· Zoltan, the animated fortune teller
· A drab but fun duck shoot target game
· A bland shop display with faceless brands