- To sign up with us and receive job alerts, download and print our 2016 promotional application form.
- We also need a P46 form from you. This will enable us to pay you for your shifts.
- Post your application forms back to Link Communication, Governor House, 47 Kent Road, Leeds, LS28 9BB.
- If accepted onto our database of field marketing staff, you will receive an email to welcome you to the team.
- Commitment – From the moment you’re booked on a job, you should commit your time and energy to the job.
- Punctuality – Ensure you turn up in plenty of time and are ready to work for the commencement of your shift.
- Enthusiasm – You are representing a brand, so creating a good impression on the public is absolutely vital.
- Positivity – Dress to impress and have a positive attitude makes a world of difference when promoting brands.
- Once you’re registered with us, you will receive calls, texts and emails regarding work available in your area.
- Call the office on 0113 278 7808 to apply for a job that’s been sent to you or just to notify us of your availability.
- When booked on a job you’ll receive a confirmation email containing your shift dates, times, locations and pay.
- Closer to the campaign date you’ll also receive your instructions and maps. You must read these thoroughly.
- On completion of each shift you are required to take photos and fill out a feedback form for us to show client.
- Please upload at least 25 photos that you’ve taken, as our clients love to see what a great job you’ve done!
- Feedback is vital, so submitting a detailed form with photos will mean you’ll be top of our list for future work.
- Please fill the feedback form for your work from the link above.
- We’re keen to ensure that you get properly paid for every single shift you work for us, at the end of each month.
- With over 500 staff to arrange wage runs and expenses for each month, sometimes we need your help too!
- If you have a problem, fill in the form here: http://www.linkcommunication.co.uk/promostaffwagequery.html
- This goes through to wage processing team who will respond and resolve it, before the next pay run.
- Link Communication offer valuable student and professional work placements for marketing & PR careers.
- You will be immersed into a dynamic team, organising live campaigns and helping with company marketing.
- Example projects will include website development, PR, SEO, Direct Mail, CRM, Researching & creative media.
- Enhance your CV, and give yourself the edge when job hunting. Apply now: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Discover new and exciting campaigns to work on, including roadshows, in store promotions and all new jobs.
- Keep up to date with any important notices and join us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn and stay in the loop.
- Find out what’s been happening, learn from experts and see if you’ve been awarded staff of the month prize!
- Join us at: https://www.facebook.com/staff.at.link?fref=ts and https://twitter.com/linkcom?lang=en-gb