Product Demonstrations to Youth and Teenagers
- Universities & colleges (access to all campuses both at freshers fairs or any time of year).
- Freshers’ fairs (attend the largest events with a touring roadshow, or co-ordinate activity simultaneously).
- Festivals & events (dance music, concerts, extreme sports, rock, jazz, arts, fashion, cultural, etc).
- Pubs, bars & clubs (at night, across city centres, young professional suburbs and student areas).
- Theme parks (high visibility event space inside of, and in front of Alton Towers, Chessington, Thorpe Park, etc).
- Relevant retailers (on high streets, shopping malls and close to stores such as Topshop, Urban Outfitters, etc).
Product Demonstrations to Youth and Teenagers Case Studies
Student Data Capture and Market Research To raise awareness and increase use of the JustEat website through a student targeted data capture campaign. Brand ambassadors visited university libraries, unions, faculty buildings, halls [...]
University Fresher’s Fair Market Research To increase registrations and capture student contact data for the Play.Com online marketplace “PlayTrade”. A branded event stand showing off the website on laptops, was toured around [...]
Product Demonstrations and Downloads at Freshers’ Fairs and University Campuses Planning, production and implementation of large scale roadshow, demonstrating new travel app for First. Scheduling of multiple major university freshers’ fairs, roaming [...]